Based on the field-proven “Johnny Walker” Beetle™ design, RHK’s VT Beetle is the most mechanically and thermally stable of the many variable temperature SPM designs on the market today.
Everyday, in universities and government labs around the globe, RHK research platforms lead to new discoveries in nanotechnology.
Founded in 1981, RHK Technology brings over 35 years of experience to the design and manufacture of advanced UHV SPM instruments and control electronics. Their installed base continues to grow and now includes over 175 systems and 1000 controllers.
RHK TECHNOLOGY BEETLE UHV VT VMF
Ex-vacuum electromagnets require no cooling and provide continuously variable & reversible fields up to 1 Tesla. The field can be varied real-time while imaging.
Five Key Features of the Beetle UHV VMF SPM:
- Ability to vary the magnetic field while imaging in real-time without retracting the probe.
- Over 3000 gauss and higher in plane with sample size of 1 cm. Options for a vertical magnet field are available.
- Electromagnets provide reversible and continuously variable field.
- Easily reproducible field strength across multiple samples and runs.
- No compromise in resolution, drift, stability, and vibration isolation.
See https://qd-uki.co.uk/uhv-spm-beetle-family-publications-and-applications/ for more information