Whether you are a large corporate, a one man band or an individual with an interest in cryogenics, membership of BCC offers a number of benefits:
- The BCC quarterly newsletter: Low Temperature News
- An entry in the Directory of Corporate Members - any visitor to the website can search the directory for suppliers of cryogenic products and services.
- A copy of the new edition of the Safety Manual - download from the website free for members
- Members are also entitled to make use of the BCC logo in their literature and on their websites.
- Opportunities to provide corporate sponsorship for BCC-sponsored events.
- The opportunity to sign up for the free monthly B Cryo newsletter. With a significant, growing, global circulation, B Cryo is a great vehicle for a good story.
- Access to the British Cryogenic Cluster Group on LinkedIn.
- Access to British Cryogenic Cluster networking events, such as the Cluster Day - a free-to-attend annual event.
- Subsidised prices to attend BCC-sponsored workshops and training courses.