Quantum Design UK and Ireland (QDUKI) is excited to announce the latest magazine launch – “High Tech Instrumentation for Semiconductors“. The UK is a global leader in semiconductor chip design. The country will play a key role in developing the industry in the future. QDUKI is ready to assist with the challenges we will face while shaping the development of advanced packing and compound semiconductors.
We have continually added to our product portfolio by acting as distributor for other market leaders who provide solutions for semiconductors, including J. A. Woollam, InfraTec, Sigray, 4D Technology and Lake Shore Cryotronics. This means we can provide our customers with the right solutions for their semiconductor applications.
Britain is already amongst the world leaders when it comes to researching and designing semiconductor technology. Semiconductors underpin the ambition to advance quantum, telecom, and AI technologies. QDUKI are proud to be part of that development, strengthening the position through new and innovative solutions.
- Theta-SE Ellipsometer for Semiconductors
- Raptor Photonics Launches Camera for PET Semiconductor Inspection
- Analyse Electronic Components or Semiconductor Devices using Atomic Force Microscopy
- X-rays in Semiconductors
- Semiconductor Metrology
- Power Electronics: Efficient Control of the Futures Energy
- CASE STUDY: Structure of Magnetic Semiconductors