Outline of Responsibilities:
• Wiring basic cryogenic instruments to contract specification.
• Testing basic cryogenic instruments to contract specification.
• Complying with test instructions set by the contract.
• Wiring and test preparation ahead of upcoming contracts
• Ensuring that all test data is completed/logged in the correct format.
• Supplying relevant information and data to enable completion of FAT reports.
• Working with assembly team to pack systems for shipment.
• Completion of finishing lists as required for gate 3.
• Complete system manual for customer use.
• Always work with good Health & Safety processes in the department.
• Following the safe use of cryogenic liquids.
• Excellent communication with all external and internal stakeholders.
• Liaise with customers to carry out pre-install process.
• International travel for installations.
• Completing SAT reports.
• Use the ‘pre-installation’ process to ensure smooth installation process.
• Training customers on use of system.
• Ensure customers are supported after installation through the warranty period.
• Seek support for technical problems/requirements when required
Please follow the link for more details and how to apply: https://www.iceoxford.com/Company/Careers.htm