Gas and Cryogenics Ltd
134 Clydeholm Road
Glasgow, Glasgow G14 0QQ
Phone: 0800 6125627
Company Categories: Consulting, Cryogenic Equipment Manufacturer, Cryogenic Equipment Supplier, Cryogenic Pipeline, Cryogenic Processes, Cryogenic Valves, Cryogenic Vessels, Safety and HAZOP Studies, Training
GAS AND CRYOGENICS LTD – DESIGN/ENGINEER • FABRICATE • INSTALL • TEST/INSPECT • MAINTAIN • USER TRAINING
Gas and Cryogenics Ltd have been involved in the gas and cryogenics industry for over 35 years, having worked in industrial, medical, commercial, scientific, pharmaceutical, micro electronics and food industries for most of the major gas suppliers and their users. Our range of experiences in managing various gases, chemicals and pipework materials position us ideally to meet your specific requirements.
Our company –
• Are the only pipework contractor in Scotland to have achieved membership of the British Compressed Gases Association (BCGA).
• Are the only contractor in the UK to be trained by Air Products in Volume 17 Cryogenic Bulk Tank Training.
• Has held Air Products approved contractor status for over 35 years.
• As a Gas Safe registered company, maintain the principals laid down by the only gas safety qualification body recognised and scrutinised by UK HSE.
• Hold active membership of the UK Liquid Petroleum Gas Association (UKLPG) and Scottish Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association (SHFCA), maintaining strong connections with many other partners in many aspects of the gas industry.
• To further broaden our networking base we have attained membership of the Cryogenic Council and Medical Gas Association.
• Have implemented ISO 9001 Quality Management System, accredited by Certified Quality Systems.
• fabricate to ASA B31-3 and the new European BSEN 13480-6.
• Work to the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and Pressure Systems Legislation and can provide full documentation certification for our projects.
• Experienced in managing the properties of pipework materials including copper, stainless steel, Tungham and dupex in sizes ranging from 1/8” to 48”.
• Hold welding qualifications in; Stainless steel in TIG (EN-287-1-2004), Carbon steel MIG, TIG and MMA, Brazing copper and brass in silver (ASME IX BPVC/B.AG7), Brazing copper in Phosil’O’ (ASME IX BPVC/B.CUP6), All certified by Lloyds Register.
• Have installed compressed gas systems of max working pressure 1250 bar pressure and dry steam systems with a pressure/temp range up to 130bar/317°C.
• Fully optimised for shop pre fabrication and site works across the UK and Northern Europe.